ImageAMMO™ - Revolutionizing Your Communication with Customers!
A 3D Multimedia content delivery system built on the ImageAMMO platform. Provides 3D shapes with embedded multimedia like videos, photos, and audio all available at the consumers hand during an in-store shopping experience or at home. The content is delivered in what is known as a “Wrapper.”
Generate Iris QR codes that can be displayed in-store on products which link to a ‘Wrapper” which contains info to help drive the consumer purchasing decision.
Any number of beacons can be deployed at the location.
Lighthouse allows you to “Edit Beacon Messages” without programming and without the need to touch the deployed beacons throughout the retail network.
Reads passive beacon signals which initiate a conversation between the mobile devices and ImageAMMO™ Wrappers. Scanning of QR codes to access the old style QR codes or the new Iris QR codes which generate ‘Wrappers’.
Allows for the delivery of notification to the consumer on a preset distance from 1 feet to 200 feet that triggers messages, links, and communication to the consumer.
Retail is being redefined by the explosion of the mobile market. When consumers are shopping the user wants information and wants to know the latest offers. Half of American adults already utilize their mobile devices in stores.
Consumers Use of Mobile Apps While Shopping:
80% - In-Store Alerts About Sales/Deals.
62% - Content Relevant to Interest/location
The benefit to consumers is that they receive highly relevant and valuable content and offers at exactly the time when it is most useful — while they are shopping in the store.
Consumers Value Content for Mobile-Assisted Shopping.
Consumer like - Comprehensive Product Information.
According to a survey of 1,572 mobile users in eight countries conducted by Millward Brown Digital:
• 68% of global respondents (66 percent U.S.) find SMS and push messages sent to them from a company to be valuable
• 59% of global respondents prefer SMS and push campaigns over other forms of mobile marketing, including video advertising, banner or standard display ads, and e-mail
• 80% would share location data with brands in order to receive SMS or push messages.
The Lighthouse App combines the most complete in-store retailing shopping mobile app to assist the consumer from the pre-buying decision to the point of sale. Lighthouse Revolutionizes How Retailers Communicate With
Lighthouse is an easy way to amplify the world through technology. Designed for ease of use, and focused on features you want, Lighthouse makes bridging technologies such as QR codes and iBeacon easy to manage.
The focus on real world usage first let's Lighthouse take a clean and accessible approach. Simply put, it gets you where you want to go.
While being easy to use is a breath of fresh air, what about power users? That's where Lighthouse really shines. Through contextual history, location mapping, 3rd party browser and application support, Lighthouse gives the consumers ALL the data, without burying them under it.
Through integration of beacon technology we are paving the way for new connected experiences that keep the user in control. Consumers seem receptive to beacons as a way to enhance their in-store shopping experience.
Already, millions of devices can already serve as receivers!
When activated, the beacon sends a passive signal . The Lighthouse App then initiates a “conversation” or data exchange between the user's mobile device and the ImageAMMO™ content manager.
Take an example the customer walks into a store. The customer's mobile device detects the Beacon and displays a message that there is a flash deal with 20% off a popular product. The App does not have to be running for the notification to be received.
Once customers decide to receive in-store notifications, #the app does not need to be running for the notifications to be received.
The user will receive the notification on their lock screen even if the app isn’t open.
The Lighthouse app for iOS and Android can be easily downloaded from the App stores.
1) Retailer displays a URL that the consumer would go to download app. The retailer can provide an incentive to download the app by offering a coupon. Another way is to show the URL on the sales receipt so if downloaded the next time the consumer comes to the store a discount coupon is available.
2)Placement of the Iris QR Code on any marketing or sales material provided to the consumer: flyers, catalog, etc. where the consumer would use one of their existing QR readers to go to a “landing where page” which instantly redirects the consumer to the appropriate download location.
3) Within a retail package a QR code can be provided where the consumer can go directly to the Apple or Android app store to download the app. In March 2014, such an insert was provided directly in the two products being launched.
4) Lighthouse URL: LIGHTHOUSE App Lighthouse will be promoted with a number of marketing and sales efforts. The Lighthouse App will be available free on iOS and Android store.
The ImageAMMO™ POS back-end system has been developed to provide a simple to use interface that allows an entry level personnel to do the following:
1) ImageAMMO™ can Create & Publish Wrappers through a simple upload system. The wrapper’s author (The retail personnel) can add photos, additional slide-out images, videos (mp4), audio and descriptive text simply without the need for any coding whatsoever and “On the Fly”. All updates are immediate!
2) Personnel can also add additional images which slide-out when a select image is displayed; hyperlink to any website page desired, audio file (.ogg).
3) All multimedia can be instantly changed and updated without any additional coding, allowing your content to stay updated and current.
4) Time sensitive coupons can be at the retail point of sale.
5) Create Iris QR codes that can be implemented at the packaging or Retail Level.
Wrapper Creator – Ability to create an infinite number of wrappers with included photos, videos, and audio.
Wrapper Hosting – hosting of all wrappers created.
Iris QR Generator – ability to generate automatic ImageAMMO Iris QR codes to
publish on any packaging, displays or online.
Beacon Retail Packaging – Programmed beacons to deploy in-store.
The consumer experience will begin when they walk near an iBeacon and they have the ImageAMMO™ Player program installed. The phone will immediately notify them that there is "CONTENT" ready.